Escape to Chimp Eden

Escape to Chimp Eden
Courtesy Animal Planet/Discovery Comm,

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Expanding Our Effort

Recently, I have begun using "Facebook" more and more. The primary reason is that I have been able to find numerous friends and associates from college, hobbies, and past employment. So I thought, where better to create a "cause" that could be seen by the whole wide world. Thus was created the, "Help Save "Chimp Eden" From Fire," official cause on Facebook.

To find it and join up, just search causes on Facebook for the name, or send me a note with your email and I'll send you an invitation to join. The goal, of course, is to bring this cause to as many people as possible and rally their support through emails and postings. The more we have, the more "ammunition" I will have for a meeting that is planned for this September with a major apparatus manufacturer.

So c'mon aboard!

SteveG

No comments:

Pierce Brush Truck

Pierce Brush Truck
Pierce Brush Truck