Escape to Chimp Eden

Escape to Chimp Eden
Courtesy Animal Planet/Discovery Comm,

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jane Goodall's Marvelous Work

Good day.

To my U.S. -based readers. I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of a beautiful and safe Memorial Day Weekend. Please pause and take a moment to remember the wonderful men and women who came before us and those most recently, who made the ultimate sacrifice serving in our armed forces, to protect our lives, liberties and pursuits of happiness. May their souls be bound up in the bonds life and may they be carried under His sheltering wing to peace.



Well, it's been a fairly busy week as I continue to forge ahead, so far, on my own, to bring this goal to fruition and allow anyone and everyone interested to assist me in providing a true and top-of-the-line, firefighting vehicle, to the Jane Goodall Institute-Chimpanzee Eden in South Africa.



As I wrote earlier, my first goal was to plead our case to the two biggest U.S. television hosts out there, Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah Winfrey. That was accomplished of the past week. I have not heard back from either host, other than the mail was received and read. Whether it got to either of these wonderful entertainers and philanthropists, I have no idea.



Additionally, I have followed numerous recommendations from both PC Mag and PC World Magazines, as well as online articles to help me assure that the web site is found my as many people as possible. Although I'm not a great web or blog builder, using online tools and suggestions make it a little bit easier. If YOU are a well-experienced Blog or Web site builder and you want to help, please contact me either via our comment section or via email and we'll thrash it out!



I have finished composing an email that will be sent to the major U.S. manufacturers of fire apparatus on Monday, to be seen on Tuesday, due to the holiday. It is my opinion that getting one of these companies involved is as important, if not more so, than connecting with Ellen or Oprah and that's damned important.



I really don't mind performing the start-up work, because I know the reward will be so great. And not only will a small brush-truck provide a large margin of safety for the animal habitats on the reserve, but will provide key, emergency assistance for medical emergencies and any structure fires that may break out.



So again, I turn to you, the audience. If you have seen the show (if you haven't, please check your local listings on cable or satellite, for Discovery Channel's "Escape to Chimp Eden." Trailers are already playing announcing a new season that will start soon. And after you've seen it once, you'll be hooked and fall in love with many of those amazing chimp characters, like Jaio, Cozi, and the new babies!



Again, this project allows every participant to make this world a better world by doing an act of kindness. And the legends say that for each one we do, we will receive in kind.



G-d bless and I look forward to hearing from you.



Till next time....

No comments:

Pierce Brush Truck

Pierce Brush Truck
Pierce Brush Truck